Most Superferry promo fares are only available online on the 2Go Travel website. Seldom does it become available on the Superferry ticketing outlets, hence on this post, we will walk you through how to do Online Booking for 2Go so you can take advantage of any 2Go Travel promos 2017 that will be announced.
Check the the steps on this 2Go Travel Online Booking Guide
1) Go to www.travel.2go.com.ph and Choose your route
– After you select your Origin and Destination, the available 2Go ship departure dates for the route you chose will populate.
2) Choose a date and enter the number of passengers to include in your booking.
– Adding Insurance is optional. Linen and Meals are automatically added. The number of meals may differ though depending on the route and schedule.
3) Choose the kind of accommodation you want to have
– Most 2Go Travel promo fare is for the Super Value Class and Mega Value Class type of accommodation.
– On this sample, the total 2Go Travel ticket price Bacolod to Manila for March 18, 2017 is Ph 1657.60. To know the details of the additional taxes and fees on your 2Go ferry ticket – you can click on Fare Breakdown.
4) Click continue and fill out the Passenger Information on the next page.
**Replace ‘NA’ under the OSCA ID column for a Senior Citizen ID Number if applicable.
5) Continue on the next page and enter the contact information
– The contact information should be of the owner of the ATM / Credit Card that will be used for the Superferry ticket payment.
6) Input the ATM or Credit Card information to use for payment
– For more info as to what ATM you can use for the 2Go ticket payment, check this post: How to pay for 2Go Travel Online Booking
7) Print the 2Go Travel Superferry eTicket that will be sent to your email after you complete your booking and payment.
There you have it, hope this Superferry Online Booking guide helped. When you board the boat you will be asked to present some paperwork as added security measure, so be ready with the following:
Requirements for Credit Card Transactions:
1. 2 copies of the Originally Signed eTicket Itinerary Receipts (signed by the Credit Card Holder and the Passenger/s)
2. Photocopy of the credit card holders valid ID
3. Photocopy of the credit card used to purchase the ticket (front copy only)
4. Passenger’s Valid ID
Requirements for ATM Transactions:
1. 2 copies of the Originally Signed eTicket Itinerary Receipts
2. Passengers valid ID
We recommend doing the online booking so you can book your tickets right away once 2Go Travel promo fares like the 5 pesos 2Go Crazy sale are announced. These 2Go Travel promos usually have limited slots that has lower fare rates hence the sooner you book, the better.
We will continue to update our readers with the latest 2Go ship schedules and 2Go Promos in 2017 hence LIKE and FOLLOW our FACEBOOK PAGE to make sure you are in the loop.